This ice painting is an easy summertime activity that children will love no matter their age. All you’ll need for this activity is:
- Food colouring (as many colours as you’d like for painting!)
- Popsicle sticks
- Ice cube tray
Making these ice paints is as easy as
- Fill ice cube tray with water
- Mix at least 4 drops of food colouring into each ice cube mould. You can any colour you want by mixing colours together, such as blue and red to make purple.
- Stand popsicle stick in each mould to use as handles when painting.
- Pop the ice cube tray in the freezer. Once frozen, take each colour out of the tray and have fun with your children making your own paintings!