- 15December 2015
Come on a literacy adventure with tales, tongues and toes!
The Fiction Factory program delivers interactive, movement based stories that:
- intrigue and inspire all ages.
- are highly creative.
- include a mix of active and passive drama based activities, using body strengthening poses and aerobic movements.
- present songs and role plays – each session is designed to enhance imagination and build on children’s storytelling skills.
Children especially love our ‘foot stories’ where they actively participate and contribute to making a different story each week, taking them to places one could only imagine!
- Strengthens literacy, language and aural skills.
- Develops communication & listening skills.
- Helps children form a connection between emotions and physical reactions.
- Builds confidence and self-esteem as children share their thoughts and feelings to contribute to story making.
- Exercise for the MIND and BODY.
This program is active, fun and totally unforgettable!
Call us on 1300 139 631 for more information on our exciting storytelling program.