- 15December 2015
Educational research tells us that children learn best through exploring and discovering their abilities through physical activity.
hey dee ho Active 8 ensures preschoolers can experience a wide range of movement activities and be encouraged to think, create, construct and solve problems with their own bodies.
The 8 Key Areas addressed in our program are as follows:
- Sports Skills – a range of activities using bean bags, balls, hula hoops, balloons, tunnels etc.
- Aerobic/Cardio – high energy activities and games.
- Gross Motor Skills – exercises and activities concentrating on large muscle groups.
- Co-ordination – using a variety of fun activities to improve co-ordination.
- Balance – fun balancing games and locomotive exercises.
- Dance/Cheerleading – Children will learn a variety of dances, musical games and cheerleading sequences.
- Spatial Awareness – Brain development exercises e.g. Cross patterning.
- Education – Health and nutritional information are woven into the body of the program.
Cheerleading, circus skills, musical games and exercises are integrated into the fitness program with all activities designed to stimulate the physical development of your child.
Call 1300 139 631 for more information on our parent child class locations or to book a FREE demonstration or to book regular sessions in your early learning centre or kinder.