- 15December 2015
Educational research tells us that children learn best through exploring and discovering their abilities through physical activity.
hey dee ho Active 8 ensures preschoolers can experience a wide range of movement activities and be encouraged to think, create, construct and solve problems with their own bodies.
The 8 Key Areas addressed in our program are as follows:
- Sports Skills – a range of activities using bean bags, balls, hula hoops, balloons, tunnels etc.
- Aerobic/Cardio – high energy activities and games.
- Gross Motor Skills – exercises and activities concentrating on large muscle groups.
- Co-ordination – using a variety of fun activities to improve co-ordination.
- Balance – fun balancing games and locomotive exercises.
- Dance/Cheerleading – Children will learn a variety of dances, musical games and cheerleading sequences.
- Spatial Awareness – Brain development exercises e.g. Cross patterning.
- Education – Health and nutritional information are woven into the body of the program.
Cheerleading, circus skills, musical games and exercises are integrated into the fitness program with all activities designed to stimulate the physical development of your child.
Call 1300 139 631 for more information on our parent child class locations or to book a FREE demonstration or to book regular sessions in your early learning centre or kinder.
- 15December 2015
Come on a literacy adventure with tales, tongues and toes!
The Fiction Factory program delivers interactive, movement based stories that:
- intrigue and inspire all ages.
- are highly creative.
- include a mix of active and passive drama based activities, using body strengthening poses and aerobic movements.
- present songs and role plays – each session is designed to enhance imagination and build on children’s storytelling skills.
Children especially love our ‘foot stories’ where they actively participate and contribute to making a different story each week, taking them to places one could only imagine!
- Strengthens literacy, language and aural skills.
- Develops communication & listening skills.
- Helps children form a connection between emotions and physical reactions.
- Builds confidence and self-esteem as children share their thoughts and feelings to contribute to story making.
- Exercise for the MIND and BODY.
This program is active, fun and totally unforgettable!
Call us on 1300 139 631 for more information on our exciting storytelling program.
- 1 2